Winter in Bayfield and the Apostle Islands magical and a magnificent opportunity for outdoor adventure.
Pinehurst Inn offers packages that set the stage for adventure and our Pinehurst and Wolfsong Dog Sledding Adventure is the perfect example.
Wolfsong Dog Adventures in Mushing has operated out of Bayfield, WI since 1997. Over that time, John and Mary Thiel have built a class operation – the greatest dogs, fantastic guides, great knowledge of the area … and they’re good people. Thanks to the location by Lake Superior, our winters typically provide great snow from December through March. The trips vary in length but are consistent with great training, ability to actively participate or simply ride along.
The Pinehurst/Wolfsong Package offers the following:
- Two (2) nights lodging in available room of choice
- The Wolfsong Morning Adventure Dog Sledding Run for two (2) people
- All Pinehurst Inn amenities including sauna, common areas with fireplaces and more.
Weekend package rates range from $697 – $817 depending on room booked. Weekday package rates range from $612 – $732. Does not include sales tax and room tax on lodging.
Book online (exact pricing shows when room & package selected) or call 877-499-7651. We are happy to customize this to your needs as able.
Looking for a shorter adventure – check out the Wolfsong Afternoon Run. Call for pricing and more details.
Enjoy this feedback from our guests:
- “This was such a kick! The dogs were fantastic and the guide superb. We’re coming back again with our kids!”
- “I was nervous about being able to keep up with the dogs, but this was totally doable. I loved the dogs and it was so lovely on the trails.”
Just one more way to embrace winter while enjoying Pinehurst Inn and Bayfield.