We love our tagline: “Connecting Adventure, Environment and Personal Rejuvenation“. We know how interconnected these are. Many of our offers and packages are built around those seeking outdoor activity and adventure. Truthfully this is because it is what our typical guests coming to Bayfield and Pinehurst are seeking.
But we also know that there are some out there who prefer a more relaxing experience, often booking our Pinehurst Pampering Package. But are you seeking more simplicity? Let’s talk!
Here are some Pinehurst Inn Top 5 Personal Rejuventaion Tips for those seeking more of an indoor personal and quiet time…..
- Simply sit. Reserving one of the Garden House Rooms or Catherine Rittenhouse Suite provides ample space to spread out and relax – read your favorite magazine or book by the fireplace – along with some tea or a glass of wine.
- Enso Spa awaits. Yes, personal spa services are the best. Let the folks at Enso Spa work to create services customized to your needs.
- Can you say downward dog? How about some personal yoga instruction? Enso Spa Owner, Darcy, offers hourly personal yoga instruction, again customized to your needs.
- It’s a puzzle. Odd tip, but actually we’ve seen couples come and complete one of our puzzles in a weekend. They sit together, talk, laugh, snack and build a puzzle. Time together.
- It’s movie night. Select your favorite movies from our DVD collection or select your own. All Garden House Rooms and Catherine Rittenhouse Suite will soon offer flat screen TVs with streaming capability. Also available in both Main House and Garden House Common Rooms.
What is common with all these ideas? Our guests are finding time to disconnect from everyday life, take their minds and hearts to a more relaxing place. Result? Rejuvenation. Our job? Set the stage.