The following policies have been put in place to ensure the best experience for our guests at our inn in Bayfield, WI.
Reservation & Deposit Policy: For reservations at Pinehurst Inn Bed & Breakfast in Bayfield, WI, please call 715-779-3676 or use the on-line reservation service. A deposit is required to secure a reservation. A stay of one night requires full payment of the room rate for the deposit. A stay of two or more nights requires a deposit equal to 50% of the total room charges. The deposit can be paid in cash, check or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover). Deposits do not include sales or room tax.
The use of a gift certificate of any kind MUST be indicated at the time of booking. Pinehurst Inn accepts BedandBreakfast.com gift certificates. However, these certificates will not be accepted: (1) on holiday weekends; (2) for Apple Festival weekend; (3) for any other special events as determined and at the discretion of the innkeepers; or (4) in connection with any promotion, offer or special.
Two Night Minimum Policy: From mid-May through the end of October, Pinehurst Inn has a two night minimum if your stay includes a Friday, Saturday or Sunday. The online reservation system operates with this policy. There are certain holiday and/or event weekends where we may have a three night minimum (such as Apple Festival weekend).
- Cancellations with more than 30 days notice will result in a full refund of deposit paid.
- Cancellations with 30 or fewer days notice will result in a Pinehurst Inn Gift Certificate being issued in the amount paid, to be applied at a later date. Gift Certificate valid only for future new reservations.
Room Rates: Posted room rates at Pinehurst Inn do not include a 5.5% sales tax and a 6.5% room tax and are subject to change. Rates are for one or two persons in a room.
Numbers of People in Rooms: Room rates are based on a maximum of two persons per room. All rooms will accommodate a maximum of two people. We do not accommodate more than two people per room.
Use of Property and Amenities: Pinehurst Inn amenities are only for its guests and only Pinehurst Inn guests are permitted on the property. If you have questions about this policy or any other policies, please contact the innkeepers.
Breakfast: A full breakfast is included in the room rate and is served in the Main House from 7:30 to 9:00 a.m. from mid-May through the end of October and from 8:00 to 9:30 a.m. November through mid-May. An earlier continental-type breakfast (such as a muffin and beverage) is available for those leaving early for a day of kayaking, dog sledding, or for any other adventure or reason, we just ask that you give us at least 24 hours notice.
Parking: Free parking is available to our guests. Due to limited space, we are unable to accommodate boats, campers or trailers of any kind. There are a number of marinas in the area that may be able to accommodate your parking needs.
Smoking: For the comfort of our guests, our inn in Bayfield, WI is a non-smoking property. We ask that smokers refrain from smoking anywhere on the property.
Children: Children over the age of 12 are welcome as guests anytime. Younger children are permitted only when the entire Inn is booked by their family group and at the discretion of the Innkeeper.
Pets: We are unable to accept pets at Pinehurst Inn, except service dogs. We strive to be sure the property provides a comfortable place for all, including those with allergies.
Check In: Check-in is encouraged between 3:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. Later check-in can be arranged. If needing to check in after 6:00 p.m., please inform the innkeepers when making your reservation or by phone ahead of arrival.
Check-Out: Check-out is by 11:00 a.m. Later check-out may be available depending on scheduling and housekeeping, and is at the sole discretion of the innkeepers.
Candles and Fireworks: For the safety of everyone, we do not allow the burning of candles of any kind in the guest rooms or anywhere on the inn property, and no fire of any kind is allowed on any part of the inn property (with the exception of the guestroom fireplaces). Fireworks also are prohibited in and on the inn property.
- At Pinehurst Inn we are dedicated to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personally identifiable information.
- Information Collection: Our main purpose in collecting your personal information is to provide you with a streamlined experience in making reservations at Pinehurst Inn. We only collect information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this. Personally identifiable information is only obtained when making a reservation. We sometimes use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of the Site to measure effectiveness and safety. A “cookie” is a small file that gets placed on your hard drive that helps us provide our services. You are free to decline cookies if you choose to.
- Security: At Pinehurst Inn we take security seriously. When users make a reservation we use every precaution to safe guard it online and offline.
- Policy Modifications: Pinehurst Inn may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time in order to meet changes in the regulatory environment, business needs, or to satisfy the needs of our guests, properties, strategic marketing partners, and service providers.
Pinehurst Inn reserves the right to modify its policies from time to time as it deems appropriate.