The Pinehurst Inn tagline “connecting environment, adventure and personal rejuvenation” is purposeful – we try to recognize that people come here for their own different reasons. With that in mind, here are the Top 5 Winter Relaxation Recommendations from Pinehurst Inn Innkeepers:
- Find your ultimate in relaxation and rejuvenation at Enso Wellness Center and Day Spa – located on Pinehurst Inn property, you can customize to your own needs. Massage, facials, body wraps or yoga.
- Enjoy the Pinehurst Inn sauna following your skiing or snowshoeing.
- For those heartier souls, take a winter stroll on nearby beaches. Lake Superior in winter has a way of touching the soul. Try this as the moon rises over Madeline Island – amazing!
- Zone out. Read a favorite book or magazine by the fire with a great wine or relaxing tea – a wide variety of Rishi Teas available for Pinehurst guests.
- End the day with a bonfire overlooking Pikes Creek – this special hidden spot at Pinehurst is available for our guests.
Oh, yes there is more, but we don’t want to overwhelm. After all, we are talking about relaxation. Be sure to continue to check out our specials and packages that set the stage for your rejuvenation.
We look forward to seeing you!